Check it out.
And we want YOU to submit your work.
What we’re looking for:
- Rants, thoughts, arguments, critiques, analyses, etc.
- Responses to published pieces – example, you read a poem about a queer affair between two women married to men, and it made you think about book/story X, which you’re connecting to this personal experience you had
- Lists/listicles – example, 5 poems you’d really like if you liked poem X, artists you will love if you love empowered black female characters in lit, etc.
- Fun, humorous, light-hearted pieces (because, yes, feminists have a sense of humor)
- Pop culture
- Diversity in lit
- The lit world
- Feminist issues + issues of diversity and inclusivity
- Really anything that fits into our philosophy
How to submit blog posts
Submit finished pieces or pitches to thefemlitmag(AT)gmail(DOT)com. Include a third person bio with your email and social media links. Subject line: BLOG POST, name. Note if time…
View original post 75 more words